Adapted from The Kosher Express
I admit that when I first heard the concept of boneless ribs, I was quite the skeptic. I didn’t believe that they could ever taste as good as the Bone-in ribs. I was wrong. Here is the recipe I created to make the perfect BBQ ribs.
One package of Boneless Short Ribs
½ Teaspoon of Salt
½ Teaspoon of Thyme
½ Teaspoon of Rosemary
1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
3 Teaspoon of Pepper
½ Teaspoon of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Place one package of Boneless Beef steaks with ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of thyme, ½ teaspoon of rosemary, ½ teaspoon of garlic powder, 1½ teaspoons of pepper, and ½ teaspoon of olive oil into a bag to marinade.
- Squeeze a little bit of lemon juice into the bag as well.
- Shake Bag and set in refrigerator for 20 minutes to marinade.
- Place the 3 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce, ½ a teaspoon of Garlic powder, and 1½ teaspoons of Pepper bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Preheat the grill to make sure it is hot for when you put the ribs on.
- Place the ribs onto the grill straight from the bag.
- After grilling each side of the boneless ribs on medium for a minute.
- Paint each side with the BBQ sauce mixture we made.
- Let each side cook for on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Re-paint the Boneless ribs and grill each side again for about a minute.
- Then check with small incision into the ribs and continue cooking until you reach a preferred temperature.
Suggested Side Dishes:
Corn on the Cob
Recipe, kosher, meat